Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Safari Park & The San Diego Zoo!

For Christmas this year my parents gave Thatcher and I a very exciting gift- a pass to the Safari Park and to the Zoo!! I am especially excited about this gift because it is a pass that allows me to bring Thatcher and a guest of my choice in for free every time I go and I get free parking!! How exciting is that!

A few days after Christmas Jimmy, Thatcher and I headed to Safari Park. We picked up some Subway on the way and really really enjoyed ourselves. We walked around and saw gorillas, monkeys, giraffes, elephants, lions and flamingos and that was only half of the park! The reason I am so excited about this pass is Safari park is about 5 minutes from our house and so we can pop over anytime we want and not feel pressure to stay all day! Thatcher absolutely loves being outside so it is such a fun treat!

A week ago we decided to go to the Zoo for Friday family fun day. The zoo was so amazing and we got to see so many animals. We even got to ride on the sky-fari for free with our pass! We loved the zoo so much and can not wait to go back. We are planning on going to the zoo this weekend with my parents so they can experience the fun gift that they gave us!

Thanks again Dad and Mom!!






Safari Park!






The Zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment