Tuesday, January 17, 2012

8 Months!

Even though Thatchy is technically now 8 1/2 months old, I didn't want to miss out on my 8 month post. On December 30th Thatcher Ace turned 8 months old. He now has 5 teeth, at the time he turned 8 months he had 4 teeth. He is a scooting maniac! He is getting faster and faster everyday and he is getting funnier and funnier everyday!

I am loving watching him experience the world. He is so curious and he takes everything in. He started eating cheerios and loves to feed them to himself. Thatcher also when he turned 8 months dropped his third nap and only takes two naps now which I am loving. He is awake more during the day which is not only fun for playing with him but also for being able to run more errands. Along with being awake more Thatcher is eating more and more solids. He is now eating solids three times a day and milk three times a day. He is loving try new foods (he even gets to have spices in his food now) ! I am having a lot of fun making all of the food for him.

Thatcher is such a happy-go-lucky easy-going little guy I am just very blessed by him! My love for him is growing more and more everyday which is just crazy to me to see how much love there is in my heart! And now for a bunch of photos of my little 8 month old mongoose!








No comments:

Post a Comment