Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sneak Peek of our Week.

This week has been flying past us!

So far this week we have enjoyed REALLY hot weather. On Monday, Thatcher and I drove grandma home and had yummy lunch with her. To cool us down from the hot weather Jimmy, Thatcher and I treated ourselves to yummy shave ice when we got back into town. We branched out this week and we got mango, guava and piƱa colada flavor with coconut ice cream. Yum.

On Tuesday I decided I wanted to make some cookies. Lisa won a cookie contest with a new chocolate chip cookie recipe, so I asked her for it. I have to say these were the BEST cookies I have had in a long time! In the mid afternoon, Thatcher and I walked to farmers market with Emily Leon and were visited by bud afterward. Tuesday night Jimmy, Thatcher and I went to Solana Beach to watch Jimmy film a video blog for his record label. Our very talented friend Tim shot the video and we were able to hang out with him and his wife for a while after. I will post a link to the video once it is up!

Also on Tuesday, Thatcher turned 4 months. Can you believe it? I sure can't. My little snuggly baby is now a little munchkin. It never ceases to amaze me how much he continues to change. We are going to the doctor Friday for his 4 month check up so I will update his percentiles on Friday.

Wednesday Thatch and I were lucky to go visit with my friend Julie who just had a baby named Grayson. He is only two and a half weeks old and he is just so snuggly and adorable. It was so nice to just sit and talk about being a new mom. I do have to say, Thatcher Ace looked like a TANK compared to a little 17 day old. It was so cute!!

I have some exciting but sad news, Jimmy and I have officially finished the whole Friday Night Lights series. I know its weird to write about a TV show, but I am seriously going to miss coach Taylor and the Dillon Panthers/ East Dillon Lions. If anyone is in need of a good show, seriously consider FNL! We LOVED it!! Hahaha. Ok enough about that!

And that has been our week so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment