Monday, June 6, 2011

Our little guy is growing up!

Last night was a big night in Thatcher's life (it was a really big night for me too). Thatch spent the night in his own room! I have to say I had a little bit of a sad time dealing with it, but he did amazing. I am really happy we decided to try him in his crib. Here's how we decided. Saturday night/Sunday morning Thatch man had a hard night sleep. Nothing terrible or unmanageable at all but he was awake from about 4:45 a.m-8:15a.m. I was telling my sister about it and how he sleeps so well in his crib for his nap time. Lisa suggested that maybe he is not as comfortable in the pack and play in our room anymore since being introduced to a real bed in his crib. It was a good point. So after talking about it Jimmy and I decided we would give it a try, and if he didn't like it or if we were too uncomfortable we could always move him back into the pack and play. Thatch loved it! He had a really great night, waking at 2:45a.m and 6:45a.m. It is safe to say he will be now sleeping in his crib at night. Our little 5 week old guy is growing up so fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment