Sunday, March 18, 2012

10 months!

February was a funny month for Thatcher turning 20 months. Technically there are not ever 30 days in February so I wasn't really sure when to classify him as turning 10 months! Thatchy is still growing like a weed and becoming such a little ham-bone! He lately has been giving me the cheesiest grin showing off his teeth it kills me every time! Also, two days before he turned 10 months I walked into his room while he was supposed to be napping and he had pulled himself up!! I had been waiting for this day and it just crept up on me! It was so sweet though, he didn't know how to get down so he'd stand there crying until I could help him down. Within a few days he learned to sit and now is loving standing and sitting all the time. He also can "walk" or "take steps" if Jimmy or I are holding both of his hands. He really is just such a big kid now! He is still going strong with his 4 top teeth and 2 bottom, but has been very drolly lately. I can not wait to continue to see him grow these next two months before he turns 1!! Ahhhh I can't believe he will be 1 in less than 2 months!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment