Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Thatchers First Pumpkin Patch.

Fall is officially here!!! I must say Fall is my favorite season. I have been so ready for pumpkins, harvest, hay-rides, sweaters and soup weather since the middle of summer. Sadly living in San Diego I most days am still wearing shorts. Come on cool weather!!

A week or so ago it was a fairly cool Friday so we decided it was the perfect day to take Thatcher to Bates Nut Farm to look around the pumpkin patch. I absolutely love going to pumpkin patches! Last year I was in my first trimester of pregnancy when we went to the patch and it was not too enjoyable so I was very ready to enjoy it this year.

We walked around looking at all of the pumpkins, going into the nut store, and even going on a hay ride. Thatcher absolutely loves being outside and so it was so fun seeing him enjoying the fresh air and fall weather! We picked up a few decor items from the farm and then headed home. It was a great first pumpkin patch experience for Thatcher Ace. We look forward to going every year as a family!



1 comment: