Friday, June 17, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Dad!

I have to say I have the best Dad ever. My Dad is such a strong and amazing man. I am so blessed to have such a good and close relationship with him. My Dad works so hard for my family and his love for us is so evident. The past 7 weeks I have gotten to see my Dad in a new light....as a grandpa to my son Thatcher. He is so sweet and loving to Thatch. You should see Thatcher when my Dad talks to him. His eyes open up and he just checks everything out about my Dad. Almost every time my Dad holds Thatcher he falls asleep so cozy in his arms. It is so special to see my Dad like this. It makes me love him even more. Becoming a parent has made me have so much more love and respect for my parents. I appreciate everything that they have done for me even more.

Dad, I love you so much. I am so thankful for you.




No comments:

Post a Comment