Monday, May 30, 2011

Week One!

Our first week home was so special! Jimmy was able to take a week off of work and stay with Thatch and me. It was so much fun, we slept as much as possible, snuggled and smooched our little man and learned what it started to look like to be parents. We are so in love. It is crazy to feel such love for such a little person. I feel like I have known Thatcher my whole life but at the same time I feel like I have so much to learn about him. I have such a different outlook on love and I now love my parents so much more because I now understand what kind of love they have for me. During our first week home we celebrated Katie's birthday with a fiesta and I celebrated my first Mothers Day! Thatch was only 8 days old! Jimmy and Thatcher got me beautiful white roses (my favorite) and a very sweet card. Later in the day we went to my parents house and walked to the Bernardo Winery Craft Fair. We finished the night at Daves BBQ for dinner. Lisa and Wyatt were still in town so we got to enjoy lots of time with them. Wyatt was so sweet to his new cousin baby Thatcher. I'll let the pictures do most of the talking. It's amazing...he grows right in front of my eyes!



















No comments:

Post a Comment