Thursday, January 20, 2011

100 days left...ITS A BOY!

Well, we are pregnant! Jimmy and I are expecting a baby boy in exactly 100 days from now! We are so excited to soon welcome Thatcher Ace Robeson into our family. I am now 26 weeks along, as of tomorrow and have only 100 days left until we get to meet our son!

We have been having so much fun going to the doctors appointments and preparing for having a child. It has been a fairly easy pregnancy, minus the normal morning sickness until about 14 weeks. The second trimester has been so relaxing and it is so nice to have all of my energy back. I have really been enjoying sewing things for Thatch. My next project is a mustache mobile to hang above his crib. Yes, a mustache mobile.

It has been really nice having a big sister in times like these. As most of you know Wyatt is now 5 months old and I am learning so much from her about being a mom and having a baby. She is such a great mom and Wyatt is an amazing baby. I joke with my sis that she is like a baby whisperer. We are really excited for Thatch and Wy to be best buds.

There is too much to catch up on since I took a break from blogging for about six months or so. I am hoping to start blogging again on a regular basis. We took a break from the internet for a while, but we are back in action! Auntie Em has to be able to ichat with Wy!

More exciting updates on Thatcher Ace and the Robeson Family to come!


2 comments:

  1. Hooray!!! Back to blogging! Love the update and the shout out, though im far from the baby whisperer!! Lucky you got the long face, it will never look round and chub-o like mine hahaha! You look great sis, keep up the good work! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!!!! loving the bloglife! my mom saw the preggers pic at the top and said you look amazing and that it looks like you ate an apple for lunch! haha. such a cute baby bump!!! love you guys

    ReplyDelete