Monday, March 7, 2011

A Trip to the Zaballos!

This weekend I was lucky enough to go spend some time with my Sissy, Scott and Wy! I arrived in Oakland on Friday afternoon. Lisa and Wy greeted jimmy and I in the airport. Jimmy was playing at a camp in the mountains so he did not get to hang out. He was hard at work!

On Friday, Lisa, Wy and I went to Chipolte for lunch, then went home and relaxed for a little. After Wyatt's nap, Lisa and I packed our stuff and drove to Livermore. There is a super cute fabric store I wanted to go check out. We also wanted to get some bomb cupcakes, but sadly when we got there an hour and a half before they closed they were all sold out of cupcakes for the day! Big time bummer!!! I did make up for it by getting some really cute whale fabric! We then decided to go to dinner, so Scott met us. We got some bomb sushi after a very very long wait. Wyatt is seriously such a champion. He is such a good baby! I love him so so much.

Saturday Lisa Wyatt and I took the Bart into San Francisco. It was so fun! After a 30 minute Bart ride, we were in the City!! We hit the city ready to shop! We went to all of our favorite stores, Anthro, Urban, Forever, H&M and Nordstrom. We had lunch at the Nordstrom Cafe. The view was so beautiful... we were so high up and we had such a good view of the city! We of course also got ourselves some yummy treats for home...cinnamon pretzels and Mrs. Fields cookies! Yummy!! We then took the Bart back to the house and made some yummy mexican food for dinner. We had a big day so we laid low Saturday night. I just LOVE spending time with my sister. She is my best friend and it was so fun to get to spend some sister sister time together!

Sunday came wayyyyy to fast and before I knew it, it was time for me to catch my flight home. Before I left we went to yummy Noahs Bagels for breakfast which is a weekend tradition for the Zaballos family! I also gave Wy his 4th hair cut of his life! Love those locks of hair! Everyone dropped me off at the airport and we said our goodbyes. Lisa and I had a crazy realization as we were hugging goodbye...the next time ! see my sister I will be in LABOR!!! Its so crazy to think the next time we see each other Thatch will be here!! Its just so exciting!

Here is a collection of photos from the weekend!










1 comment:

  1. ahhh sounds like such an amazing trip!! but seriously can't get over the fact that the next time you guys see each other will be for Thatch's arrival!! CRAZY!

    ReplyDelete