Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy LOVE day!

On Valentines day, I was able to see so many people I love! Lisa and Wyatt were still in town (they left later that day), so Mom, Dad, Katie, Lisa, Wyatt, Jimmy and I decided to get lunch together and then go get a Sprinkles cupcake. Lisa has never had one! Sadly, she still has not had one because the line was INSANE! I guess everyone in San Diego wanted to get their Valentine a cupcake. So after a failed attempt, we went to UTC hung out for a while,then said goodbyes to Sis and Wy. I was so sad to see them go, but I knew it would only be 3 short weeks until I got to see them again.

After UTC, Jimmy and I came home and decided to go to our favorite local sushi place for dinner. We decided since it was Valentines day we might as well get dressed up for a fun date night down the street. It was a great LOVE day spent with the people I love!





1 comment:

  1. where is the bump action girlfriend?!?! you are GLOWING, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete