Monday, May 17, 2010

Seven and a Half Months!!

Jimmy and I have already been married for 7 1/2 months!! Where does the time fly. We are also approaching Lisa and Scott's 2 year anniversary and Chris and Katie's 1 year anniversary. Life has changed so much in the last two years, it really has been so exciting. Now with the little baby Zaballos on the way things keep getting better!

Jimmy and I have been trying to do fun things with out afternoons instead of sitting in the house. A few weeks ago I told Jimmy I wanted to climb to the top of the cross in Rancho Bernardo. I have driven by the cross hundreds of times but never been to the top. Jimmy met me after work one Monday and we hiked up to the top.It was a very short hike, 15 minutes maybe but boy was it a work out. It is straight up hill! We sat on top of the mountain reading the bible, eating a subway sandwich, and saying all the things we are great full for. It was a beautiful day and such a breath of fresh air. I would definitely recommend hiking to the cross if you ever get the chance to!

No comments:

Post a Comment