Sunday, March 18, 2012

Valentines Day 2012.

This Valentines Day was a very special one for me. I was lucky enough to have two valentines, my amazing husband and my adorable little man. They both made me feel beyond loved and special! Im pretty sure we celebrated at least 4 times this year! We had a family date, Jimmy and I had a date, we celebrated with my parents and siblings, and we enjoyed an all red meal on Valentines day. My mom always made valentines day super special for us as kids making dinner out of red and or pink food and getting us a little red gift. When we were kids it was so fun because we almost every year would get McDonalds bucks! The best.

I must say, I am surrounded by lots of love and could not be more thankful. I have amazing family and friends and love spending time with them celebrating love!






No comments:

Post a Comment