Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Auntie Jenna.

Jenna is back in America!! YAY!

My very good friend Jenna has been traveling the world for the last 2.5 years. I have missed her dearly but we managed to stay in contact with each other. She is one of those friends who you can go months without talking but when you see them can pick up right where you left off like no time has passed. I am so happy to have her in my life.

While she was gone, I fell in love, got married and had a baby (Jenna and I actually skyped while I was in labor with Thatcher. iPhones sure are amazing!). She lived in Australia and Brazil and fell in love with Paulo. Our lives have changed so much since the days where we would have sleep overs and worked at Nordstrom part time while attending Cal State San Marcos, but our friendship has stayed close. I love that.

Monday Thatcher got to meet his Auntie Jenna. I told him lots about her, and he loved wearing the onesie she got him from Australia! Thatcher was all smiles while hanging out with her. We are so excited that Jenna will be a part of Thatchers life.

Homes- Welcome home. I love you and am so glad you are back!


No comments:

Post a Comment