Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wedding Season!

On March 6, 2010 my dear friend Lizzy married Rich! Liz did an amazing job planning a beautiful wedding enjoyed by all who attended. I had the honor of being the matron of honor with our good friend Lauren being the maid of honor. The Lord blessed Liz and Rich with a beautiful day of sunshine amidst the rain in other parts of San Diego. Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Millard the Robeson's LOVE you guys!










We also had another wedding in March. Two weeks later a good friend from bible study Abby and James got married! Jimmy and I love to go to weddings because we are so excited for all of our friends. We love having such good friends to walk through life with! Another congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Vas Dias! (I couldn't sneek a picture of the bride and groom because I only had my phone! The only one photo i got was of Jimmy and I in pure excitement driving to the wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment